Covering 68 hectares, the Aztec West Business Park is located at the junction of the M5 motorway and the A38 (Gloucester Road). The business park was laid out in the early 1980s and is now home to over 120 companies and provides more than 7,500 jobs.
Occupiers include The Royal Bank of Scotland, Orange, ST Microelectronics, The Environment Agency, Cornhill Direct, GE Capital Equipment Finance, HSBC, Atkins, Aardman, STMicroelectronics, Allianz, Hoare Lea and Co-Operative Legal Services.
The Aztec Centre (a retail and office complex at the heart of the park) was opened by Margaret Thatcher on Friday 15th December 1989 and there is a plaque to commemorate this in its entrance.
Facilities at the Aztec Centre
For SatNav users, the post code of the centre is BS32 4TD.
Tel: 01454 201778
Website: La Piazza Italian Restaurant
Taste (formerly O’Briens)
Coffee, sandwiches, snacks
Convenience store; newsagent; snacks; sandwiches
Tel. 01454 618464
More facilities further afield:
Offices on the market at Aztec West
Serviced offices at Aztec West
A serviced (virtual) office is the ideal way to keep your costs down but to still ensure that you retain a professional business experience for your customers. The following serviced office complexes are available on the Aztec West Business park:
- Aztec Centre (Citibase)
- 130 Aztec West (Rombourne)
- 160 Aztec West (Rombourne)
- 2430/2440 Aztec West (Regus)
Coming soon: Start-up office space at Aztec West (Business West)
Conference and meeting facilities near Aztec West
Businesses serving Aztec West
- Sandwich Direct – Sandwich delivery and catering services
- Bring Me Lunch – The finest foods brought to your office
- Lunch Delivered – Fresh, high quality lunch with efficient delivery
Hotels on the Aztec West Business Park:
For hotels further afield, visit:
There is a bus stop on the link road between the entrance roundabout (in front of the Aztec Centre) and the Aztec West Roundabout on the A38 but only a few buses stop there.
Services to Bristol city centre, Cribbs Causeway and Parkway Station (e.g. 73/74/X73 and 309/310) can be accessed from stops on the A38 south of the Aztec West Roundabout.
Following the withdrawal of the Wessex Connect U7A service in May 2012, there are currently no public bus services serving Park Avenue (the main ring road within the business park).
NEW: New express bus service links East Bristol with UWE, MOD and Aztec West (Stoke Gifford Journal)
Useful link: Bus Timetables (South Gloucestershire Council)
Useful transport links:
Photo: The lake at Waterside Drive, Aztec West
Aztec West Business Park news in the Journal
- Aztec West office block granted listed status
- Free journey-sharing website launches for Aztec West Business Park
- HSBC branch at Aztec West to close in August
- Residents object to Aztec West radiotherapy centre plans
- 200 jobs to be created by oil and gas firm at Aztec West
- Aztec West careers fair to help people into work
- New HSS Hire depot at Aztec West creates 30 jobs
- Co-operative to create new legal services jobs at Aztec West
- Hundreds of jobs to go as RBS announces closure of Aztec West office