Patchway Community College reports that 46 percent of its students achieved at least a Grade 4 ‘pass’ (equivalent to a grade C) in both English and maths in this year’s GCSE examinations.
Sixty-nine percent of students achieved an English ‘pass’ and 53 percent gained a ‘pass’ in maths.
Notable individual successes highlighted by the school include:
- Julia Barela 1 A*, 3 A, 6B, 1C
- James Burford 1 A*, 3A, 4B, 1 C, 1Dist
- Daniel Connors 1Gr9, 1A*, 1A, 8B
- Hannah Evans 1A*, 2A, 4B, 1C, 1Dist
- Christian Seaman 5A, 5B, 1C
- Meagan Beale 4A, 3B, 1C
Headteacher Karen Cornick commented:
“Congratulations to all of our students – we are really proud of their fantastic individual achievements!”