The main bus service through Patchway estate is the 75 (Cribbs Causeway to Hengrove via Bristol city centre), which runs along Consiton Road. The less-frequent 625 service also runs along Consiton Road but makes a diversion to serve Rodway Road, Durban Road and Bradley Road.
Other services pass along Highwood Road, the most frequent being the 73/74/X73 (Cribbs Causeway to Bristol city centre via Bradley Stoke and Bristol Parkway railway station).
Stoke Lodge is served by the 13 (Bradley Stoke to Bristol city centre via UWE) and a number of other less frequent services.
|13||Bradley Stoke – Stoke Lodge – UWE – Bristol|
|73, 74, X73||Cribbs Causeway – Patchway – Bradley Stoke – Parkway – City Centre|
|309||Bristol – Cribbs Causeway – Patchway – Thornbury|
|312||Thornbury – Stoke Lodge – Parkway – UWE – Fishponds|
|318||Cribbs Causeway – Patchway – Parkway – UWE – Keynsham|
|319||Cribbs Causeway – Patchway – Parkway – UWE – Bath|
|482||Cribbs Causeway – Patchway – Chipping Sodbury|
|625||UWE – Patchway – Cribbs Causeway – Severn Beach|
Bus Timetables and Route Maps
- South Gloucestershire Council – Timetables (for ALL operators)
- First Group (Bristol) – Timetables
- First Group (Bristol) – Maps/Routes
- Wessex Connect (Bristol) – Timetables
- Wessex Red – Maps/Timetables
Real-Time Bus Information
Available at bus stops on the following local routes: 73, 74, 75, 309, 319 and X73.
Also available online here. Search by service number, stop reference or postcode.
- Traveline – the UK’s No 1 website for impartial information on planning your journey, by bus, coach or train … or any combination of the three!
- Four Towns & Vale Link Community Transport – Providing safe, cost effective, accessible transport to residents and groups to complement the existing transport system.
- Getting About Greater Bristol (Accessible Transport) – Travel information for disabled people.
Latest Transport Stories in The Journal
- Highwood Road bus lane camera nets council more than £180k in just nine months
- Information session on Patchway tunnel modernisation work
- Enforcement camera goes live on A38 bus lane at Aztec West
- Railway closures set to cause travel disruption
- Drop-in event to give details of “noisy” railway piling work planned for Patchway area
- Free journey-sharing website launches for Aztec West Business Park
- Councillors banking on “sustainable” modes of transport to prevent gridlock
- M5 Junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway) improvement work due to start this week
- Council opens second consultation on proposed highway improvement measures
- Views sought on highway improvement measures proposed for Coniston Road area